what modem 3g should i use and how to the MW0711 tab

what modem 3g should i use and how to the MW0711 tab

duvguk
Hi my friends i would like to know if i can use my new tablet MW0711 with a modem 3g and what model and brand should i use, i would like to know also how should i use it one i have it, by the way im in Arequipa -  Perú, thanxs in advance for your help.
Truly Yours
Daniel.

Re: what modem 3g should i use and how to the MW0711 tab

diego9212
OLA yo tbm soy de peru - piura y estoy buscando la manera de saber si la tablet aoc que tu tienes se le puede usar con 3G y de tal manera te invito a ayudarme a buscar si esto es posible.

Re: what modem 3g should i use and how to the MW0711 tab

diego9212 wrote
OLA yo tbm soy de peru - piura y estoy buscando la manera de saber si la tablet aoc que tu tienes se le puede usar con 3G y de tal manera te invito a ayudarme a buscar si esto es posible.
So I just got our MW0831 to  connect to AT&T.  Working on the MW0711 today.  For what it's worth, I will be using an unlocked Huawei E173 USB modem with a SIM associated with my wireless data plan.

What modems are you guys using with which carriers?

Re: what modem 3g should i use and how to the MW0711 tab

duvguk
We are in peru i use claro carrier but i can use movistar if its necesary

"JamesP [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]> escribió:

>diego9212 wrote
>> OLA yo tbm soy de peru - piura y estoy buscando la manera de saber si la
>> tablet aoc que tu tienes se le puede usar con 3G y de tal manera te invito
>> a ayudarme a buscar si esto es posible.
>
>So I just got our MW0831 to  connect to AT&T.  Working on the MW0711 today.
>For what it's worth, I will be using an unlocked Huawei E173 USB modem with
>a SIM associated with my wireless data plan.
>
>What modems are you guys using with which carriers?

Re: what modem 3g should i use and how to the MW0711 tab

Caveat:  Because I live and work in the Bay Area I tend to approach data connectivity from a US-centric point of view, but I worked at Cisco supporting global data users in every country where Cisco was located and I lived for 2 months in Mexico and worked with carriers there (which follow similar protocols to US carriers) so I have a basic understanding of connectivity outside the US

As long as the SIM is registered with the carrier and the device is either unlocked, locked to the carrier your connecting to or has a roaming agreement with the carrier whose network you're piggybacking onto it should just come down to the correct APN.

So first things first, download (assuming you have internet access because you're posting here) a couple 3G/data monitors and ensure you can get an actual signal first.

Re: what modem 3g should i use and how to the MW0711 tab

diego9212
Bueno yo he usado el modelo de modem huawei e1756 de movistar y al conectarlo a la tablet mw 0711 y la reconoce por un momento averiguando en la red encontre que el SOC que usa el chip rk2918 es compatible con varios modem usb 3G agradeceria mucho una ayuda para este problema. gracias