problems turning on my tablet

gpadilla
I´ve worked with no problems with my tablet for  2 months, but since last friday I try to turn it on, and the status bar (I don´t now the name, but it´s the bar that shows how long will it take to start the tablet) stays in the middle, it chanches "AOC" to "Breeze" and stops there, I waited 30 min and then I pressed de restart buttom and the status bar did the same thing.

What can I do to turn on my Tablet and use it again? or is it already ruined?

thank you

Re: problems turning on my tablet

Juan
Please especify your model number (MW08xy) / Por favor indica el modelo de tu tablet que está en una etiqueta en la parte de atrás y empieza con las letras MW08....

Re: problems turning on my tablet

Assuming this is the MW0812, have you tried putting the updated firmware image on the device?