new firware for mw09 series?

zergprotoss
are you guys pulling any new firmware to upgrade to newest android version and fix some bugs like pendrive not reading or stop detecting earphones after the screen is turned off and some other minnor bugs like freezing aps?

If someone know please give a coment or if you want to add some new idea, bug or other suggestion... it will be greatly appriciated

Estan haciendo alguna actualizacion de firmware? para actualizar a una version mas nueva de android y tambien arreglar algunos bugs como: no lee usb cuando se extrae (hasta de forma segura) tambien el problema con los audifonos que al apagarce la pantalla pareciera que lo dejara de leer... algunos bugs menores como congelamiento de chrome y/o cargando otras aplicaciones?

Si alguien sabe comente o si quiere agregar alguna idea, bug o sugerencia se le agradecer√° mucho

Edit: Translation/Traduccion

Re: new firware for mw09 series?

The company managing the business unit isn't interested in updating the firmware for customers.

Re: new firware for mw09 series?

zergprotoss
what a poor descision... :( maybe a porting using cyannogen mod?

Re: new firware for mw09 series?

I agree 100%. I especially liked the MW0931G which was a 0931 with GPS. Try any mod that will work with the firmware and the RK3066. That should be easy enough. Download the Breeze App Store

Re: new firware for mw09 series?

zergprotoss
you mean like try to use any mods that work with the rk3066 chipset right?... and what about the firmware...
Thanks for the link :D tomorrow ill get back with some mods right now my tablet its getting a battery repair

Re: new firware for mw09 series?

Actually I can get you an Android 4.4 build for the MW0931 but it's actually for the MW0931G which is a special project device but the only difference is the G has GPS and more base storage..

But before anything gets released I need to see people grabbing the Breeze App Store and installing it

Re: new firware for mw09 series?

zergprotoss
no problem... ill be installing the app as soon as i get my tablet again

Re: new firware for mw09 series?

Do you have the RK installer already?  Because I have an image for the MW0931 we were using to test our FOTA server with and I can get you that pretty easily.

Re: new firware for mw09 series?

zergprotoss
by RK you mean the programg you send me?

Im still waiting to get my tablet back... i went today technician but my tablet isnt ready... he told me that in monday will be ready to go... he is chaging the battery and im using the last month of warranty its have..