mw0922

kellymoj
I hve seen this new model advertised in Spain and wonder is it the original(there doesnt seem to be any logo on the article in the pics)  and can it tether  to the hotspot on my smartphone

Re: mw0922

Yes it is original and the MW0922 has hotspot service installed on it, but to answer your question I use mine with an AT&T MiFi device which also has a hotspot built onto it so it can definitely do it.

The device configs are something you may need to modify but it should work sans issue.