i can not reset my tablet aoc

Julio Jesus
because I can not enter the system recovery, and I get a white stripe down the screen.

Re: i can not reset my tablet aoc

Try reloading the firmware image.  If that doesn't work, call in for an RMA.

Re: i can not reset my tablet aoc

Julio Jesus
.Yes but what happens is that when I wanted to format my tablet aoc, instead of doing so I do not leave the hidden menu I get nothing just a picture of an android with a tool but I get no options for formatting know I can do

Re: i can not reset my tablet aoc

shard
Try relaoding the Android 2.3.5 or 4.o.4(ICS) image

Instructions:

1. Download and install filezilla on ur pc.
     Run app.
2. copy and paste this link:

     ftp.sturmpionere.info

    USER NAME:  anonymous@sturmpionere.info

    & PASSWORD:   anything (must be 6 char)
    into the filezilla data fields.
3.Select the 2.3.5 Update.  Download all files to a location on your PC then read instructions to reload OS image.