how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

ManRamD
somebody please help, my tablet  really need the factoury reset but nobidy answer the questions here,  I heard thar the AOC support wasn't good....but really?? I mean is there another page where I can find answers?l

Re: how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

Did you try power and Volume+ ?

Re: how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

ManRamD wrote
I heard AOC Support gets all the ladies.......

Re: how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

ManRamD
xD ok, well I tried that but when it turns on only appear a triangle with a exclamation mark :/

RE: how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

Ok..is the robot also on it’s back when you see the triangle?  If so then what you do is press power again and then Volume+ and that should take you into recovery mode.

xD ok, well I tried that but when it turns on only appear a triangle with a exclamation mark :/

To unsubscribe from how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5, click here.
NAML

RE: how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

ManRamD
Well, nothing happened D:, I pressed power ando volume+ but sill nothing if I pressed them again, and just turns off again

RE: how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

ManRamD
Ok....I tried again but nothing happened the only thin I noticed is that....IT DOES NOT CHARGES ANYMORE TT.TT

RE: how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

Well you can try connecting it to a PC.  IIRC, the MW0812 can charge over USB.

Let me get back to you in a bit on that (I have to charge my MW0812 J)

Ok....I tried again but nothing happened the only thin I noticed is that....IT DOES NOT CHARGES ANYMORE TT.TT

To unsubscribe from how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5, click here.
NAML

RE: how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

ManRamD
Ok, I did a soft reset and it charges again but when I did it still have android 2.3.5 what I wanted to do is to have the original version that comes whit the tablet, I saw some videos on youtube but nothing seems to work :\ BTW thanks for your help :D

RE: how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

This post was updated on .
I don't have the stock images for Android 2.3.1; I consulted Hernan Cortes and decided to burn them when we rolled out 2.3.5, however I am sure there is a stock version floating around on XDA or another site.

Ok, I did a soft reset and it charges again but when I did it still have android 2.3.5 what I wanted to do is to have the original version that comes whit the tablet, I saw some videos on youtube but nothing seems to work :\ BTW thanks for your help :D
________________________________
http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/how-do-I-do-factofy-reset-on-my-tablet-after-updated-to-2-3-5-tp4641199p4641214.html
NAML<http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

RE: how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

ManRamD
Ok.....here dies my last hope XD is somebody still working on the 2.3.5 and fixing the bugs like the screen that does not rotate and many others or are you going to release another version of  android for this tablet???

RE: how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

Absolutely.  I will check every bug out and get it corrected.  The screen doesn’t auto rotate?  What else?

NAML

RE: how do I do factofy reset on my tablet after updated to 2.3.5

ManRamD
Well the keyboard sometimes freezes, as you can see I wrote "factofy" on the topic title, that because the keyboard is kinda slow sometimes, some apps close out of nowhere just like the default explorer, and firefox, the new version of youtube seems like it's not compatible whit this tablet, and well on the good side when I updated it I was able to play all the videos and movies I have, before the update I couldn't play them :D