firmware update for mw0711 to 4.0.24

ismaelnoble
i found on the AOC carribean website a firmware update for the aoc breeze mw0711. is there any documentation on actualy getting through the process. i found some files along with the update but they are in chinese of some such language which i cant read so that isnt much help to me. i also see a driver file but it doesnt install on my win 7 machine so ill check to see if it installs on another system.

any help would be appresiated.

Re: firmware update for mw0711 to 4.0.24

ismaelnoble wrote
i found on the AOC carribean website a firmware update for the aoc breeze mw0711. is there any documentation on actualy getting through the process. i found some files along with the update but they are in chinese of some such language which i cant read so that isnt much help to me. i also see a driver file but it doesnt install on my win 7 machine so ill check to see if it installs on another system.

any help would be appresiated.
What version have you?

Re: firmware update for mw0711 to 4.0.24

ismaelnoble
ill post details when i get home...

Re: firmware update for mw0711 to 4.0.24

ismaelnoble
after looking into the exact firmware already on my device it is actualy the 4.0.42 EN which is the exact same one i found on the site.so now im feeling a bit silly about the whole thing. but im still having an issue with my cam when trying to vid chat. so ill let this thread get closed and start up a new one about my issue.

RE: firmware update for mw0711 to 4.0.24

Please do.

RE: firmware update for mw0711 to 4.0.24

Well how about we continue in this one.  Do you want to setup a Google+ hangout for tomorrow to test it out?

after looking into the exact firmware already on my device it is actualy the 4.0.42 EN which is the exact same one i found on the site.Description: Image removed by sender.so now im feeling a bit silly about the whole thing. but im still having an issue with my cam when trying to vid chat. so ill let this thread get closed and start up a new one about my issue.

To unsubscribe from firmware update for mw0711 to 4.0.24, click here.
NAML

RE: firmware update for mw0711 to 4.0.24

luis0visa
Buenas! Dices que encontraste el firmware 4.0.42 EN en la pagina? en cual pagina? puedes postear el link? solo encuentro la actualizacion del 4.1... La cual habia instalado, pero quiero dejarla con el ICS porque el JB no corre flash player... Solo que no encuentro por ningun lado el firmware que traia de fabrica (creo que es el 4.0.42)... Me puedes ayudar? te lo agradeceria

RE: firmware update for mw0711 to 4.0.24

luis0visa
ups... forgot it and wrote it in spanish... where did you get the 4.0.42 EN? i'm needing it... could you post the link? i only found the 4.1 (JB) in the aoc page, and i upgraded it but i dont like it because doesnt have flash player (the JB) so i'm trying to return it to ICS, i found the 4.0.27 from the brazilian aoc page... but i would like to try with the 4.0.42 EN sounds better to me... Can you help me with that? please post the link where i can download it... See ya

RE: firmware update for mw0711 to 4.0.24

ismaelnoble
the file i found was the Brazil rom, it is my understanding that it has English language pack already

Re: firmware update for mw0711 to 4.0.24

yousufatik