apn setup

jmrojas
I would like to create an APN  for my AOC Breeze MW0821.     I go to Setting, Mobile network setting, Access Point Names and
with the option in the upper right corner add a New APP.   Before I filled up all the items I can`t find a button for SAVE the new APN.   I would appreciate very much your help in order to save my new APN.  Thanks,

Re: apn setup

Infuriating isn't it?  The issue has been reported and supposedly fixed in our new builds.  I assume you are using the 4.0.4 build.  I will look into this immediately and check with the factory.

Re: apn setup

adrian1791
I have a question, will there be an update to jelly bean for the mw0821 ?

Re: apn setup

jmrojas
Sorry about delay to answer, that`s right is the  newest 4.0.4
Regards and thanks for all your help.

Re: apn setup

adrian1791 wrote
I have a question, will there be an update to jelly bean for the mw0821 ?
No.  It simply does not have the hardware to provide a good end user experience.  Hell...ICS on the MW0821 is an acquired taste.....Jellybean would be an unmitigated disaster.