Win 7 usb drive doesn´t work to make an updating software

Win 7 usb drive doesn´t work to make an updating software

jmrojas
There is a problem with the usb drive, Windows 7 reports it is working fine but I can´t get the device  connected to  RKBatch tool in order to update software.
The tablet screen is white and it is not possible to get it upgrade mode (Press Power button+volume up+return and connect power supply).

How I can get a hard reset to make tablet to factory settings?  There is no way to change usb drive.

I really need somebody help me !!!!!

Re: Win 7 usb drive doesn´t work to make an updating software

cjgrosch
Hi... Try  install the pdanet x64 x86  , works excellent!!

Re: Win 7 usb drive doesn´t work to make an updating software

jmrojas
Thank´s a lot for your answer.   I decide to send my table to a repair shop, let´s see what happen.