Wimax USB dongle support

Juan
Here in Peru is starting a new Broadband service based in Wimax, including an USB Wimax device: Seowon SWU-3400AN

It has support in linux through the gctwimax driver:
http://code.google.com/p/gctwimax/
http://ualinux.com/ru/forum/10/67-freshtel---sagem-fst-9520-seowon-swu-3220a?limit=10&start=310

It would be an opportunity to get ahead of competition tablets if this wimax driver get included in the builded android versions of Breeze.

Re: Wimax USB dongle support

liuxue
As you launch providing, confident ingredients label your whole packaging as well as shop for low priced world of warcraft jewelry make affordable regarding every one compartment, a chose locale during the different place http://www.fifacoins2u.com/

Re: Wimax USB dongle support

cicimarry
In my opinion, the author's idea is advisable.I will make advertisement freely for your post,recommend it to my frields.
I bought 1000K RuneScape gold yesterday on http://www.viprsgolds.com/,
so I think it is  safe  :D