Will Sharp TV play AVI files on USB/External drive?

Will Sharp TV play AVI files on USB/External drive?

gloriacarol
Have you stored some AVI videos on External drive or USB Flash drive? Do you want to play AVI files on Sharp 4K TV from USB port? What kind of TV converter we can use on Windows/Mac ? How to send the converter files to Sharp 4K TV? May be found in this article good advice to you.

When you play movies on sharp 4K TV through USB or External drive, the TV said the format is not supported by sharp 4K TV. In this time you maybe want to known what should we do to solve this problem.

2d-3d-movie-tips.blogspot.com/2016/04/play-avi-files-on-tv-via-usb.html