WiFi problems Breeze2

Vladimir  Platonow
Hi, I have experienced problems with the wifi of my Breeze2. I bought it 2 weeks ago, in Brasil. In the beginning it was working OK. But now the tablet shows a very weak sign, even if I´m 5 meters away from the router. Is this something a firmware upgrade would resolve? What I can do?? Tks

Re: WiFi problems Breeze2

Which model of the Breeze are we talking about?

Re: WiFi problems Breeze2

melendez_f
I've also been experiencing the same problem; I have an AOC Breeze Tablet MW0821. What can I do?

Re: WiFi problems Breeze2

keiraross21
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: WiFi problems Breeze2

Vladimir  Platonow
I only had the wifi problem with my Breeze 2 solved when they sent it back to the factory to fix it. It took about 30 days.  Maybe with new firmware releases the wifi can be better, becouse it still not very good. I don´t know if I would buy an AOC tablet again.