Why don't I see my Breeze when I cable it to my PC?

Why don't I see my Breeze when I cable it to my PC?

BreezeSupport
Administrator
Make sure that USB Storage is enabled. 1. When you cable your Breeze to the PC, you will see a notification icon in the upper left screen. 2. Pull down the notification bar and tap 'USB Connected'. 3. Select 'Turn USB Storage On' Go to 'My Computer' and you will see your Breeze listed under 'Devices With Removable Storage'. If you have a MicroSD card you will see that represented as the drive letter preceding your tablet.