Where are all the MW0711 users????

Are you all still passed out in disbelief about how nice it is?

Re: Where are all the MW0711 users????

Laura Nicole
Here I am, MW0711-E I have a problem!

RE: Where are all the MW0711 users????

Hello Laura,

What seems to be the issue?

Re: Where are all the MW0711 users????

ismaelnoble
its a very nice tablet and very easy on the wallet....i only have one gripe though...

the camera crashes everytime i try to video chat with someone.

and on a side note i cant get angry birds to run ether....any of them but birzle plays fine though

RE: Where are all the MW0711 users????

Which application are you using?  I use Google Talk to video chat with my co-workers in Miami all the time without issue.

Can you use the camera otherwise without issue?

Regards,

James

NAML

RE: Where are all the MW0711 users????

ismaelnoble
This post was updated on .
im trying it with gtalk. haven't tried it on google+. but doesn't google+ run gtalk to video chat???
also the angry birds thing is a bit off putting but not unbearable because of my nexus s...

also the cam works fine when opening the camera app...

creating a new thread to deal with this issue ..

RE: Where are all the MW0711 users????

I tested Google Talk on the MW0711 with a co worker in Miami and it worked very well.

Well the Nexus has 4 cores so if it isn’t faster than the MW0711 then that is a miracle of divinity.

If you’re interested we can setup a Google+ Meetup and check out some things.  Let me know.

NAML

My camera have a serious problem.. is looks like solarize.. like this http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/464525785063932549_269919015 What I can do? HELP PLEASEE