Weight-inspired by Duncan

NBA2kMtcoins
Al Jefferson weighs 25 pounds this summer, NBA 2k Mt coins , however, many reporters consider Jefferson in announcing the figures, with reservations. Players frequently claimed to the media weight or lose weight, but the number is generally in accordance with their respective conditions exaggerate or conceal. On media day, everyone is looking at the Jefferson is smaller than usual, first, but more importantly, he feels great.

"I need to reduce pressure on the knee, man. "Jefferson," said Duncan has inspired me in this regard, he dropped weight loss stress, 38 or 39 years old, and this guy is still in play, and a very high standard. I just turned 30 years old, I think, NBA 2k16 coins  I should consider extending his career, man. I think I still have many years to play. ”