Watch him in real fifa 15 ultimate team coins

Watch him in real fifa 15 ultimate team coins

graceblue
His jumping and heading accuracy are solid in the mid to high seventies, but I would advise using ground passes, as I don’t think headers are really all as powerful as they used to be on fifa 15 ultimate coins, perhaps with the exception of corners. If you have a player like Messi in your time, it’s unlikely you will need to play many long passes so that stat is also null, but his penalties really did shock me.
Even before I looked at the stats, I thought they would be at least in the low 80’s with the composure he takes most penalties, granted he misses a few, but who doesn’t. Anyway, moving on to the statistics that make his card worth the 2.5 million coins that you would have to pay to be a proud owner of the Argentinian (unless your pack luck is unreal).
His shot power is a measly 82, but if you watch him in real fifa 15 ultimate team coins, which I assume most people do or have done, then you will notice his finishing is more about finesse rather than power and that is why his finishing attribute is an unbelievable 96, meaning, in one on one situations, you should never miss.
Click fifa15coins4u.com,you will find more fun,anyway happy new year!