WS Gold into orbit

graceblue
Carbine Studios has finally launched its sci-fi WS Gold into orbit, so I'm strapping in, grabbing my blaster pistols, and setting course for Nexus to see what all the fuss is about. And you, my dearest would-be space adventurer, can follow my exploits in this on-going review diary!
At the start, WildStar asks players to side with one of two factions: the good-guy Exiles who've been displaced from their homes, or an evil empire called the Dominion--the group that's done all the aforementioned displacing. Each faction has four unique races, and both are vying for control of the planet Nexus, which is said to house many valuable ancient secrets.
Plenty has happened over the last seven days on Nexus, with hitting the level cap of 50 probably being the most significant thing. What that means is that I have now experienced every zone in the game and finally delved into the world story, but it also means that I’ve had chance to sample every aspect of the buy cheap WS Gold content, which is handy considering today I’ll be talking about the array of activities players can get up to in WildStar.