Up to 50% discount-SothinkMedia Father’s Day Promotion has been launched!

Up to 50% discount-SothinkMedia Father’s Day Promotion has been launched!

albertsmithss
Hello,everyone here! I'm so glad to tell you SothinkMedia Father’s Day Promotion has been launched!

This time,we offers you guys 50% discount on Sothink Media Toolkit and 30% discount on its four star products which includes DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, Video Converter and Blu-ray to DVD Converter during the Father’s Day Promotion.

For the terms and conditions of this promotion sales,you can visit:http://www.sothinkmedia.com/promotion.htm

Promotion Time:June 8--june 22,2017