Transfer all Music to USB drive for listening in a Car

Transfer all Music to USB drive for listening in a Car

gloriacarol
Like listening music in a car? But sometimes the music we enjoy are not in a format supported by the your USB we want to listen to or watch them on. In this case, you're unable to play or edit a certain audio file the way you wanted. So here we gives you the easy solution for transfer all music to USB for your easy listening in a car.

With Pavtube Video Converter for Mac, you can easily convert any music in any audio formats like AC3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, WAV etc to any audios you need for USB like popular MP3. Its conversion speed is 90 times faster compared to other conversion tools. Also, it is well designed to support batch conversion of audio and video files. Pavtube Video Converter for Mac supports different audio and video formats. It can also edit audio, video with some basic editing functions.