Three go through, three bow out - FIFA

Gameservices

Italy overturn a two-goal deficit inside the competition for once
Switzerland's Noel Ott this day's top scorer using four goals
"You can't switch down with two minutes to visit, " rues Mexico captain
Italy, Switzerland and Senegal became the 1st three countries to book their places within the FIFA Beach Soccer Earth Cup Bahamas 2017 quarter-finals following posting victories on Sunday 29 April. If you are a player of fifa, Buy FIFA Coins at fifacoin-buy.

On the flip side, the defeats suffered by means of Mexico, Ecuador and the Bahamas ended their respective hopes involving progressing.

Results
Group A
Switzerland 9-5 Ecuador
Senegal 10-1 Bahamas

Group B
Italy 5-4 Iran
Mexico 4-5 Nigeria (aet)

Memorable moments
Goals galore for Gori
A tally of ten goals proved enough with regard to Pedro Moran to record the adidas Golden Boot in the last edition of the particular tournament, Portugal 2015. Italy's Gabriele Gori, meanwhile, has taken just a pair of games to equal that total that time. Gori produced another a key component performance against Iran, bagging a brace to aid fire his country into a second straight win and into the quarter-finals.

Mexico and Ecuador left to decide on contrasting exits
Mexico captain Angel Rodriguez: "You can't afford to switch off when you're top with two minutes to look at a World Glass. When you make a huge mistake like we does, you get punished. "
Ecuador's Daniel Cedeno, who notched a twice: "I'm pleased with my efforts and also the group's. We did everything humanly achievable, we battled, but the results just didn't go our technique. We've got to kick on and turn into more prepared; this is our initial World Cup and we will prepare better [next time] because it is just a really high-quality and rough competition. "

Senegal, swashbuckling and solid
The highest-scoring side at Bahamas 2017 to date? Senegal, with 19 goals. What about the team using the best defensive record? That would be the actual Lions of Teranga all over again, having conceded just the moment. However, Ibrahima Balde made it clear that he and his team-mates usually are not getting carried away: "We're really happy. We've played very nicely, although we haven't achieved anything yet. The tournament will begin in earnest for individuals in the quarter-finals. "