The game Bad Piggies

aifos2909
Hi. The new game of Angry Birds: Bad Piggies works on this tablet. But I have problems. The game install, the screen turns black and closes only. Help please!!!

Re: The game Bad Piggies

LeoCasarin
Hey aifos, the same here. I've observed these issues with some others apps, in special the games. To be honest, I think that every time I request for more performance, for example, if an app is busy and I try to get back to main screen, it turns black and closes the app. I hope these annoying things have been fixed on 2.3.5 which we almost have. If you discover any way to solve it until we don't get the new version, please tell us. Thanks dude