Screen Protection

cjgrosch
Hi!

This tablet screen has some resistance to scratching? I really need to use a screen protector ?

Thank you!

Re: Screen Protection

Juan
I asked the same. There are photos of scratches from the use of stylus :S

Re: Screen Protection

As I always tell the people who ask, the best thing to do is throw away the stylii that come with the tablet and use toothpicks.  It is softer, just as accurate and if you lose them there is still 199 more in the box.

The MW0812 is a great device that we have not really marketed well anywhere and despite the resistive screen sells well in South America.  I bought a mini bluetooth keyboard to use with the 12 because it worked quite well once you got the partnership reset.  The 12 screamed to be accessorized and we really dropped the ball in bundling the tablet even though some retailers will not allow bundling for obvious reasons (An observation, not a criticism).

I use my MW0812 every day for streaming audio and some other small tasks and it is reliable and stable.

To recap: Toothpicks are the best pointer