Root mw0711 ADB drivers AOC drivers

bryanjck
This post was updated on .
So I have updated to jelly bean but I am unable to root my tab...

Since I am trying with a root tool from xda developer "bin4ry" and when I hit the button for root my tablet the prompt says that daemon started successfully... And the nothing happens...

So I think I probably don't have the right ADB driver installed or if there's another driver I should install in order to get USB debugging and mage my tablet from the ADB command line...

I hope you guys can help me find a way to install the drivers or even better tell me how you guys root your tablet running official android jelly bean 4.1.1

(excuse my bad English)

Re: Root mw071 ADB drivers AOC drivers

Well the tablet should be easy enough to root without needing special drivers (SuperOneClick, IIRC) but there is a customized ADB you'll need to tinker with the device properly.

Re: Root mw071 ADB drivers AOC drivers

bryanjck
well can you tell me where to find this custom ADB? please? or can you give us a download link? it will be very very helpful man!

thanks a lot!

And btw, ive just read somewhere that there's a new update which version is it?

excuse my pretty bad English