Rk2928

Hamxa1994
HI james can you help me. I cant find firmware 4.1.1 jellybean for my rockchip rk2928sdk. It is an non-branded device. looks a lot like an apple Ipad copy. It just stuck on its boot logo. plz help me i dont know what to do age="smiley_sad.gif"/>

Re: Rk2928

lili075249
Lumbridge battle is fierce fighting, now, it will heat up in the [url=http://www.fifa14coinsale.co.uk/]Fast Fifa 14 PC Coins sale online[/url] next few weeks. Will be more powerful combat joined the fight, and provide rewards - more titles, and more armor pieces, the more valuable the XP lamp new level - involved in! Fight or collect your chosen side; Lumbridge recovery, and make it suitable for you to help duke university spent his cash, play their part, the event will be the sixth time paved the way!

Re: Rk2928

mmohhh
It is an non-branded device. looks a lot like an apple Ipad copy. It just stuck on its boot logo. plz help me i dont know what to do

mmohhh blog

Re: Rk2928

Hamxa1994
man I was suffering from the same problem as well the best way to flash it from a another same device you have to take a nandroid backup copy and then put it in a zip format and flash your device but what ever you do dont replac the boot loader