Rip Blu-Ray to NAS for Streaming to TV using Plex

Rip Blu-Ray to NAS for Streaming to TV using Plex

gloriacarol
In this case, we need get some help from a Blu-ray to Plex tool, rip the Blu-ray to Plex supported format and then stream them to NAS, in this way you can watching them on TV via NAS using Plex. Here I recommend you a power ripper--Pavtube ByteCopy, it can remove the copy protection easily and rip the format of Blu-ray to WDTV Live supported h.264 .mp4, then you can watching them on TV using Plex smoothly. In addition, you can also rip the Blu-ray to the other format for your other portable device for watching on the go. If you are a Mac user, the Mac version is available here--Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac. Read more: https://blu-ray-media-help.jimdo.com/2015/10/06/how-to-rip-blu-ray-to-nas-for-streaming-to-tv-using-plex/