Problem with tablet aoc nº mw0812 to initiate

Problem with tablet aoc nº mw0812 to initiate

Titank
well, i have a tablet aoc mw0812 and this tablet turns on but does not start, only appear the aoc log and loading bar, i`ve downloaded the firmware from this page http://latin.aoc.com/support/downloads/driver/223 and i follow the steps to upgrade the firmware showen in this web http://latin.aoc.com/support/documents/pdf/documents/713 and the process has been perfect but my the problem remains the same, i want to save my tablet please help me regards

Re: Problem with tablet aoc nº mw0812 to initiate

And you have an MW0812?  That's a pretty old model.