Play Blu-ray on Xbox One without Barrier

Play Blu-ray on Xbox One without Barrier

gloriacarol
"what is going on i was listening movies and then bam it doesnt work abymore i says (sorry,we could not start blu ray player. if you have a disc, please insert itnow. (0x87de2712) ) wtf . so i tried the last movie that worked and now it doesnt work. so i reset my xbox , empty my disc cache and it doesbt work"

The quick fix from Xbox support for the question should follow this: First in setting go to disc and blu-ray and clear persistent storage at least three times. Next, go to settings>network>advanced settings>alternate MAC address>clear, it will then ask to restart. Worked like a charm the second it booted back up.

To avoid the Blu-ray playback issue on Xbox One, many people choose to rip Blu-ray to Xbox One most compatible format in advance. If you want to do this, I recommend Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to you. It can convert any encrypted and region-locked Blu-ray to Xbox One supported MP4/MKV format in order to prevent you from failure Blu-ray playback on Xbox One and keep Blu-rays from damages.

Note: Each Xbox One console is manufactured for a specific Blu-ray region, following international standards. The Xbox One console can play Blu-ray discs that are sold in the same region as the console. Game discs for the Xbox One console are not coded to regions.