Play 3D Blu-Rays on Samsung 3D LED smart TV

Play 3D Blu-Rays on Samsung 3D LED smart TV

gloriacarol
I recently purchased Blu Ray Ripping software from Pavtube and very pleased with its functionalities, since I am new in this game and trying to build my HTC I have one. I have Avatar blu Ray and Blu Ray 3D bundle , I have already ripped the non 3D version and it just works fine, however I would like to know what setting I should be using to rip the 3D version of the movie so my Samsung 3D LED smart TV ( Active 3D glasses) will play show the 3D content without problem. (I may alsi add I use the Direct Copy for ripping the Blue Ray’s so I get the best quality possible on my PC).

Highly recommended to give a shot!

Tips:

1. Mac Blu-ray to 3D Converter for Mac users;

2. 3D effect on converted video is added by program; it may not be exactly the same as your original 3D blu-ray disc.