OK...you have to be as tired of waiting as I am

OK...you have to be as tired of waiting as I am

So....here's the deal

MW0821 Android 4.1.1 is ready to go EXCEPT FOR:

1920 x 1080p @50 and 60hz doesn't work
No Encryption

I'm still working with our engineering team but bandwidth is at a premium so I think you guys deserve to at least get the update and deal with the bugs until I can martial a corrected fix from engineering.

If I get 5 yes votes in the next 5 hours I will release it at 6pm tonight.
Do you want the 4.1.1 image as is now?

Re: OK...you have to be as tired of waiting as I am

HomemMauBR
Send as is, please. So we can test and see how our device will perform with the final version, and then choose if we keep it or not.

Thanks
MW0821 BR8

Re: OK...you have to be as tired of waiting as I am

I'll do it tomorrow.  I am having an issue with the VPN so I have to drive in.

From: "HomemMauBR [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, May 10, 2013 7:05 PM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: OK...you have to be as tired of waiting as I am

Send as is, please. So we can test and see how our device will perform with the final version, and then choose if we keep it or not.

Thanks
MW0821 BR8

To unsubscribe from OK...you have to be as tired of waiting as I am, click here.
NAML

Re: OK...you have to be as tired of waiting as I am

lean_dream
Em minha página Aoc Breeze 2 do facebook, todos estão ansiosos por esta atualização, fiz uma enquete em relação a problemas que deveriam ser corrigidos, dê uma olhada em minha página https://www.facebook.com/AocBreeze2, sempre acompanho seu trabalho e sou um dos mais ansiosos pelo lançamento desta nova atualização android.
Fico no aguardo da liberação da mesma.
Att
Leandro Luis

In my page Aoc Breeze 2 facebook, everyone is looking forward to this update, I made a poll regarding issues that should be corrected, take a look at my page https://www.facebook.com/AocBreeze2, always accompany your work and I am one of the most anxious for the release of this new android update.
I'm waiting the release of the same.
Att
Luis Leandro

Re: OK...you have to be as tired of waiting as I am

Juan
why your facebook page has erased all page postings from 2012? there are no more the links to rooting tools and other apps.
I understand your portuguese page is the only left as spanish language facebook page's resources were lost without notice, but that page admins gave you admin level or not? resources are scarse for spanish-speaking users :/

RE: OK...you have to be as tired of waiting as I am

Because I am not managing it.  The web team now handles all our social media.

NAML

RE: OK...you have to be as tired of waiting as I am

Juan
So Leandro is part of  the web team? :? where is the spanish language lead then? :/