New achievement system & music

Gameservices
I've noticed you get the same sound for completing anything with Cheap Runescape Gold this new achievement system, whether it's something regarding comp. cape, trimmed comp. cape, or any achievement coming from a certain area.

I think this should be changed when it comes to achievements back to what it once was;
a different tune for any area and for just about every difficulty, plus a nice top-notch music for completing the whole set. I think this update eliminates that feeling of outcome, which the music accustomed to grant and would ask to become added back to the overall game, for achievement that will be. (Comp cape and also other task sound can stay unchanged upon completion)