Need Help With Finding Google CTS Certified RK2918 Firmware

Need Help With Finding Google CTS Certified RK2918 Firmware

If anyone can find documentation for that, it would be incredibly useful to helping us get Android upgrades from our manufacturer.

What we are looking for is a list of certified chipmakers on Android 2.3.5

Thanks Kindly....

Re: Need Help With Finding Google CTS Certified RK2918 Firmware

Juan
This post was updated on .
quoting http://armdevices.net/category/chip-provider/rockchip/
web wrote
According to Rockchip, here are the 3 key points for the Rockchip Tablet solution to win governmental tender projects:

1: RK2918 has the highest cost-performance for governmental tender projects;
2: RK2918 MID has already passed CTS certification from Google both on Android 2.3.5 and Android 4.0.3 version, which is the most important thing for governmental tender projects;
3: RK2918 has its good reputation for its well software-supporting service from Rockchip Electronics among its clients all over the world
So, why you don't get it from them? :?
Moreover, here are a few 4.0.3 firmware for a RK29 tablet:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1420553

Re: Need Help With Finding Google CTS Certified RK2918 Firmware

BreezeSupport
Administrator
Because we get our images from the factory who can provide the kind of support and customization we need.