My tablet is lock and I don't know the password! HELP

My tablet is lock and I don't know the password! HELP

Laura Nicole
I use it for first time and i will put a password, but i didn't I turn it off and in an hour I turn it on, and it ask me or a password. I don't know what I can do! :( help me please my tablet is MW0711-E

Re: My tablet is lock and I don't know the password! HELP

Hello Laura,

So to recover your tablet we will have to put it into recovery mode.

"How might I do this?"

1. Make sure your tablet has at least 30% power and is powered off
2. Unplug from adapter
3. Press and hold Power and Volume + for 5 seconds and release
4. After about 5-7 seconds the tablet will boot on
5. When you see the robot on its back with the red triangle press Power and Volume+ and release power and you will be into recovery mode
6.  Use the volume rocker to highlight choices
7.  Highlight the second option titled "Wipe Device"
8. Device will wipe itself and restore to the Out of Box state

Re: My tablet is lock and I don't know the password! HELP

genaro
que es liberacion de energia

Re: My tablet is lock and I don't know the password! HELP

ismaelnoble
can you please direct me to a video or something showing the proper procedure. i am stuck at the android with the red ! on it. i cant progress to the recovery mode.

Re: My tablet is lock and I don't know the password! HELP

Which device?

Re: My tablet is lock and I don't know the password! HELP

ismaelnoble
AOC breeze mw0711.

Re: My tablet is lock and I don't know the password! HELP

1. Shut down the tablet.

2. Press and hold the Power button and Volume + button for 5 seconds and release.  For 10 seconds the screen will stay blank and then the tablet will boot into recovery mode

3. There will be an android robot displayed lying on its back with a red triangle. Press the power button for 2 seconds and then press Volume+ until you are taken into the recovery interface.

4. At that point you will see the recovery menu

Re: My tablet is lock and I don't know the password! HELP

elcejontorres
Hi, I have recently bought an AOC mw0731 and I have the same problem. What I want to know is how can I fix my tablet, What do I have to do, which buttons do I have to press. I have tried with the recomendations for an mw0711 but it didn't work!! I'll be waiting for an answer!!