My MW8021 Seems Bricked After Firmware V4103 Update

My MW8021 Seems Bricked After Firmware V4103 Update

jonathan
Hello,

I did the Firmware V4103 update and everything appeared successful except that my MW8021 Breeze Tablet won't turn on now. :( Black screen and no response whatsoever.

I got the success line after the upgrade from the RKBatchTool.exe... but it never gave me the charging screen like the instructions said it would.

This isn't the first time I've upgraded the firmware on this tablet... I think I did the 2.3.5 update before....

I've tried connecting it  via USB again and holding the return button and connecting the power... but it never recognizes it and there's nothing in the Device Manager that has a bang or appears to be it.

I've held down the return and the power button and even used a pin to hold down the reset button in all the different 30 second and more combinations I can think of....

What else can I try?

Jonathan

Re: My MW8021 Seems Bricked After Firmware V4103 Update

Scoyyboy
May be a little late but hold down the power key for about 10 seconds and then try installing the last update that worked. Once you hold it down for the 10 seconds it should allow you to start the install again from scratch.