MW0821 lost usb connection

jmrojas
I will appreciate if someone help me to install the usb driver.   By mistake a wrong copy of upgrade was entered into the tablet and lost the ability to "upgrade mode", i.e. neither pressing (Power button+volumen up+Back button) gave me to the "upgrade mode", all I have is a glorius white screen.
When I look into "Device Manager" in Windows 7, I can find a USB as Unknown Device but Windows send a message " The best controller driver is installed" and donĀ“t let me updape the driver with the rockusb driver.

Hopping some body can help me.