MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

ftp.sturmpionere.info

user: anonymous

password: iloveaoctablets

Let me know if there are issues....

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

rbchpn
Hi JamesP:

just as comment, I tried a lot of times to login into the server without success until I use the username as "anonymous@sturmpionere.info". I'm using filezilla to access the ftp site.

Regards.

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

I'm sorry.  I thought that was assumed.  My bad.  Glad you're able to get in.

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

rbchpn
Hi JamesP,

after the update, when i try to connect the tablet to the computer it is asking for the installation of a driver of mw0821+, I tried installing manually with the driver supplied at the rockusbdriver folder but it didn't work, is there another driver that i should install, or something that i'm doing wrong?

thanks

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

HomemMauBR
JamesP, so far, so good. Tablet ia working perfect on 4.1.1, I still cannot believe how fast my tablet has become with this version. The wireless signal is still crappy, but it's okay. Thanks and keep'em coming!

Cheers
MW0821 BR8

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

So….first thing to do is make sure your computer, especially if it's a Wintel machine, has all the latest updates.

Then boot the tablet while connected to the laptop.
Go into device manager and look for any unknown devices or it may even say unknown rock chip device or even RK29 device.
Uninstall it, then from the "action" drop down select "Scan For Hardware Changes" and point the device manager to the driver folder.

Now…one thing I saw here last week….someone had a 64bit machine but kept trying to load the 32bit drivers (not realizing they had a 64bit machine) and the laptop wouldn't see his device.  When he brought it to me I loaded the 64bit drivers and the laptop saw it immediately and the button turned green and I was able to do the upgrade.

Try that and let me know how you get on.

From: "rbchpn [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:24 AM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

Hi JamesP,

after the update, when i try to connect the tablet to the computer it is asking for the installation of a driver of mw0821+, I tried installing manually with the driver supplied at the rockusbdriver folder but it didn't works, is there another driver that i should be installing, or something that i'm be doing wrong?

thanks

To unsubscribe from MW0821 4.1.1 update is available, click here.
NAML

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

Yeah, unfortunately when we made the MW0821 the people who finalized the coloring and trim insisted on using a material that interferes with the WiFi.  You might almost be better off using a dongle.

But yes….absolutely, the update really does extend the functionality of the product as well as ensure that the latest Google apps are supported.

Are you having any issues with the HDMI output at 1920 x 1080P?

James Poli
MID-Tablet Technical Liaison
Desk: 510 933 0200 x233
Toll Free: 800-343-5777
Fax: 510-770-1088
Cell: 650-521-2848

From: "HomemMauBR [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:26 PM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>

JamesP, so far, so good. Tablet ia working perfect on 4.1.1, I still cannot believe how fast my tablet has become with this version. The wireless signal is still crappy, but it's okay. Thanks and keep'em coming!

Cheers
MW0821 BR8

To unsubscribe from MW0821 4.1.1 update is available, click here.
NAML

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

JavierQB
Hi JamesP and others, sorry but new in the forum. I  would download the new file to upgrade my breeze MW0821, but don`t know the port number to be used, please help me.    thanks

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

For the anonymous FTP?

From: "JavierQB [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:54 PM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>

Hi JamesP and others, sorry but new in the forum. I  would download the new file to upgrade my breeze MW0821, but don`t know the port number to be used, please help me.    thanks

To unsubscribe from MW0821 4.1.1 update is available, click here.
NAML

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

fabytaa
estoyy megaa triste kize actualizar firmware bueno lo hice siguiendo los pasos i asii i mi tablet ia no kizo nisikiera cargar i pues obvio prender menos :( porfaa sii alguien puede ayudarme se los agradeceria muchisimooo....

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

fabytaa
ayudaaaaaaa

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

viso
Hi JamesP, im trying to update my tablet from a laptop with Windows 8, and i cant find the drivers for the device, so its remain as unknown and the computer dont detect the tablet while is off. could you help me with some solution for that? Thanks

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

Oats382
Hi James... It's been a while. I have been away for some months. I saw that there is a new upgrade:

ftp.sturmpionere.info

user: anonymous

password: iloveaoctablets

... Please excuse me, but having difficulty finding ftp.sturmpionere.info - I know I've done an upgrade before, but I cannot remember how to navigate to the site. can you assist with a link?

Many thanks
Michael

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

alejoroman
hi all, somebody could help me to get  4.1.1. where can i find it?
Thank you so much

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

gatoox
The FTP Page Does not work, can you please send another, in the main page apears FIRMAWARE v1000.zip, but the download is slow and incompletes, thanks

Re: MW0821 4.1.1 update is available

citaro
Hi James. Can you provide a new link with this update? My tablet is corrupted and I need a new ROM.