MW0731 Firmware Release

The MW0731 will have an upgrade available next week for download.  It incorporates some small NAND patches and fixes the WiFi dropping when the tablet goes to sleep.

Or I might make it available later today here, depending on how things go this afternoon.

Re: MW0731 Firmware Release

seventhief
What's the difference of MW0731 to MW0731+ ? Can I use that update for my MW0731+?

Re: MW0731 Firmware Release

There is no MW0731+

Regards,

James

James Poli

Android Applications Manager

AOC International

[hidden email]

510 770 9988 x233

Re: MW0731 Firmware Release

ozone606
There is http://m.aocmonitorap.com/ph/product_display.php?id=430
Actually my aoc tab was 731+ and accidentally upgrade mine with 731 now my aoc was not in full screen mode. Only a portion of 800x460

Please if anyone has a firmware or stock kernel of Mw0731+. Please help me. Upload it or someone just help me get back to full screen.  Changing dpi has no effect.
Tablet is running ok tho