It can buy cheap WS Gold

graceblue
We have also brought really big loot. We still have to go through everything in detail, but this plan as soon as possible to start the first lottery. And so much can be revealed: Activity in comments and in the forum will be rewarded, because we want to thank the sweepstakes primarily in our active users.
WildStar wants to make known, in many respects quite different from previous WS Gold. (Eg through stunning effects affect the opponent) as well as the crowd control. Will you e.g. disarmed, you need not wait until the effect ends blunt, but can be your weapon (which is on the ground) run to end the effect early. What this means for your opponent that he wants to prevent you exactly that.
Chris already stressed in several spots, why Carbine has opted for a model like this. CC always makes fun of the player who uses the effects. CC for the affected player is almost always a frustrating experience. If you give the players involved but now ways to do something against the control effect, it can buy cheap WS Gold take the frustration.