Image for AOC Breeze MW0731+

ybiernas.heraldo
Hello eveyone ,I just recently bought AOC Breeze Tablet MW0731+ and accidentally flashed the wrong rom..Can someone help me find the exact ROM of my tablet.. Sorry for my bad english..and thanks in advance..

Re: Image for AOC Breeze MW0731+

If you still need it, let me know.

Re: Image for AOC Breeze MW0731+

raffy_1980
This post was updated on .
i  really need AOC BREEZE MW0731+  I flash it with wrong firmware

Re: Image for AOC Breeze MW0731+

ozone606
I still need it, please where can I get it?

Re: Image for AOC Breeze MW0731+

ozone606
what? waiting game again? response please. my AOC tablet was dead for almost 6 months

Re: Image for AOC Breeze MW0731+

darkcrash
we still need the image for AOC Breeze MW0731+, where is it? we need that update.