How to make USB work?

wmerussi
Hello, I just bought a MW0922 BR tablet and I can't make the USB work. When I insert a USB storage disk it just says "SD Card was removed, insert another".

What can I do to make it work and be able to read files from the usb disk?

Thanks!

Re: How to make USB work?

Juan
this message is displayed by android when storage media is unmounted before removal. Please check if your USB memory storage has a supported filesystem (FAT,VFAT,FAT32)  as others (like NTFS that is only for windows)  are not supported by default. You may install a mounting utility like EjectSD4 in google play.

Re: How to make USB work?

wmerussi
It's very weard, 2 of my USBs do not work on the tablet, both of them
I tryed to instal the portable version of Ubuntu, but I've formated
them later with the FAT32 filesystem.

All other usb storage disks works ok, I've tryed 5 different ones,
with different sizes.

Not sure what's the problem then... I thought it was a tablet problem,
but it seems it was something that ubunt have done.

But thanks for your reply!

2013/2/17 Juan [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]
<[hidden email]>:

> this message is displayed by android when storage media is unmounted before
> removal. Please check if your USB memory storage has a supported filesystem
> (FAT,VFAT,FAT32)  as others (like NTFS that is only for windows)  are not
> supported by default. You may install a mounting utility like EjectSD4 in
> google play.

> NAML

Re: How to make USB work?

Have you tried the Android 4.1.1 update for the MW0922?

Re: How to make USB work?

wmerussi
I just tryed to update the firmware from AOC website, but it didn't work.

But I've returned the Tablet to get my money back.

Thanks!
2013/4/4 JamesP [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum] <[hidden email]>
Have you tried the Android 4.1.1 update for the MW0922?

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/How-to-make-USB-work-tp4641306p4641384.html
To unsubscribe from How to make USB work?, click here.
NAML