How to convert Blu-ray to 4K TV for playback via USB

How to convert Blu-ray to 4K TV for playback via USB

gloriacarol
To find a way out, I searched different solutions hard, but luckily I found Pavtube Byte Copy which offers the best solution to convert my Blu-ray to 4K TV without any hassles.

It is a genius in handling Blu-ray to 4K problems: With it, you can rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD to 4K TV supported MKV, AVI, WMV, M4V, VOB, etc. video effortlessly, so that you can play your DVD, BD files on 4K TV without any limitations.

Step 1: Import Blu-ray movie to the best Blu-ray to 4K TV Converter.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of Format and then move your pointer to HD video > MKV HD Video which is the compatible format for 4K TV. Or “HD video > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4) is suitable.

Step 3: Click Settings icon to make the best video/audio settings for 4K TV. Then Start converting.