How can I logout of anything, IE hotmail and facebook. I seem to always be logged on, but I dont know where the logout, or logoff is located ?

How can I logout of anything, IE hotmail and facebook. I seem to always be logged on, but I dont know where the logout, or logoff is located ?

Tannis

Re: How can I logout of anything, IE hotmail and facebook. I seem to always be logged on, but I dont know where the logout, or logoff is located ?

BreezeSupport
Administrator
Tannis wrote
How can I log out of anything?
Hello Tannis,

To logout of an application you would use the menu icon in the upper right part of the screen.  By pressing that from within an application you should see  a 'logout' option.  In some applications you may have to select 'More' to see the logout option.

Re: How can I logout of anything, IE hotmail and facebook. I seem to always be logged on, but I dont know where the logout, or logoff is located ?

saleGWshop
I do believe DayZ provides established a brand new normal for this kind of online game, although Catapult might be content that http://www.mmo7d.com/ WarZ has been created I do believe the particular

programmers may be utilizing the completely wrong method. All the interviews so far together with Hammerpoint Fun possess generally been summarised using DayZ did this specific,

we believe this is neat, we re wanting to do it like that however different and greater . That s a very dumbed along version, however http://www.fastfifa15.co.uk/ that s fundamentally exactly what the devs

have got experimented with memory down everybody utes throats.

Re: How can I logout of anything, IE hotmail and facebook. I seem to always be logged on, but I dont know where the logout, or logoff is located ?

runescapevip
 But if your guard position is not good, you are not sure, it must not blind to the top defense http://www.fifa15coinsfast.com/

Re: How can I logout of anything, IE hotmail and facebook. I seem to always be logged on, but I dont know where the logout, or logoff is located ?

salefifashop
PAX Sydney will take spot with the Sydney Showgrounds from Come july 1st Twenty in order to Come july 1st 21 years of age. The exp [url=http://www.fastfifa15.co.uk/]FIFA 15 Coins[/url] had been released inside September 2012 and

can take place in Victoria via 2014. A few day time moves and also single passes regarding Sunday are presently soldout, although Comes to an end along with Saturday goes are

still offered.Pokemon Rumble You, the third accessibility inside the Pokemon Rumble series, has been declared these days in CoroCoco newspaper and[url=https://www.mmo7d.com/]wow gold[/url] is established to produce this

springtime within Okazaki, japan for the Wii system U eShop, reviews Serebii.