How To Ask For Help / Necessita Ayuda?

If you need help, the best way to get it is to include the following:

Model (MW0xxx)
Android OS/Firmware: 4.0.4 20120521 v1.x.xx

for example:
Hello Everyone
I need help with my MW0711 (Android 4.1.1 vXXXXxxxx v1.0.8).
I cannot play Angry Birds Seasons.  I install it but it crashes

Here because I can see the model and version I can instantly tell you there is an upgrade available for your device which resolves the issue.

Thanks.

Re: How To Ask For Help / Necessita Ayuda?

rodrigon121
Model MW0831
Android OS/Firmware 4.1.32 20130118*

Hi, I recently uptaded my MW0831 to the version of android that is available for my tablet in here http://latin.aoc.com/media_tablet/mw0831

Now the screen does not recognize my touch on a big line across the midle of the screen, everything else is working correctly.

RE: How To Ask For Help / Necessita Ayuda?

Hello…

Thanks for the reply.  Ok.  Try reloading the firmware as sometimes we have seen “unexpected behavior” following OS upgrades.

Let me know what happens.

Regards,

James

Now the screen does not recognize my touch on a big line across the midle of the screen, everything else is working correctly.

To unsubscribe from How To Ask For Help / Necessita Ayuda?, click here.
NAML

RE: How To Ask For Help / Necessita Ayuda?

rodrigon121
I tried many times, re dowloaded firmware and tried again with no success, I took it to a service center and hope to get some news this week. Thanks for the reply.