[Grand Battle, free for Android] War is coming; Do not just sit by!

[Grand Battle, free for Android] War is coming; Do not just sit by!

happycamp
Hey! Are you a thrill-seeker? Here is an awesome war game named 【Grand Battle】 with a supercharged military strategy and endless war equipment, which can surely meet your demand!
- World War Ⅱ battle simulation
- Lifelike scene, building and weapons
- Spy satellite locating enemy
- Various military forces
Commander! The world is waiting for your coming, and it is the right time to save the world! Now!

Free download on Google Play:

http://hastrk3.com/serve?action=click&publisher_id=32844&site_id=35298&offer_id=260454

Re: [Grand Battle, free for Android] War is coming; Do not just sit by!

phone789
ixMXF supports to split and merge MXF files in conversion. Its most important function for me is that it converts MXF for many common applications such as [url=http://meizusale.com/]meizu mx5[/url]Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, iMovie and so on. This point just satisfies my unique requirements.