Firmware Versions

Ok...sorry for my long absence but we have been quite busy here and there have been some significant changes; as a result my ability to provide support has been reduced to a minimum.  Now, many of you are in need of firmware and unfortunately our web team is unable to provide access through our own website so I am doing the expedient thing and going to make them available by FTP tomorrow.

The following upgrades will be available:

MW0710 4.1.1
MW0711 4.1.1 SDK2
MW0711-E 4.1.1 SDK2
MW0731 4.1.1

Regards,
James

Re: Firmware Versions

Edilbert
That are good news, but when are going to be available these updates  , i'm itching to get my hands  on them..

Re: Firmware Versions

aldusc
Hi!
for MW0712 the last Firmware version is ? I confused, I donwnload the 1.0.18 Firmware from Here:
http://cr.aoc.com/support/downloads/driver/220
When I load this file in the Rockchip Bacth Tool this show this information:

FW Ver: 4.1.01  FW Time:  2013-01-11  17:17:16

Boot Ver: 1.24   Boot Time: 2012-12-25  11:15:32

Support Chip RK292X

But my Tablet come with v1.0.25, i downgrade my Tablet???  !!!!!

And i Find in this site this version 1.0.8, is this new version?
When I load this file in the Rockchip Bacth Tool this show this information:

FW Ver: 1.0.08  FW Time:  2013-01-02  10:21:11

Boot Ver: 2.32   Boot Time: 2012-11-19  14:43:55

Support Chip RK29

Please  Help Me!!  I dont Know wich Firmware version this correct or more update!!! and do you Know when i can Download the v1.0.25 Original Tablet Firmware??
Thanks!!

Re: Firmware Versions

aldusc
I Reply myself!!
The version 1.0.8 is for MW0711 !!!
I check the address Download and the link for download the Firmware Update File is the same for MW0711 and MW0712 !!
But this  is incorrect!!!!!
the correct adress for MW0712 is:
http://cr.aoc.com/support/downloads/driver/220

Wow! I save me for Bricking my Tablet!!

Re: Firmware Versions

My apologies.  The person who posted those changed the naming convention.  It will be switched on the new Breezetablet.com site

Regards,
James

From: "aldusc [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:04 PM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Firmware Versions

[...]

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Firmware-Versions-tp4641340p4641493.html
To unsubscribe from Firmware Versions, click here.
NAML

Re: Firmware Versions

No kidding?  That is not the first time that has happened.  I'll look into it at once.

From: "aldusc [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2013 1:09 AM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>

I Reply myself!!
The version 1.0.8 is for MW0711 !!!
I check the address Download and the link for download the Firmware Update File is the same for MW0711 and MW0712 !!
But this  is incorrect!!!!!
the correct adress for MW0712 is:
http://cr.aoc.com/support/downloads/driver/220

Wow! I save me for Bricking my Tablet!!

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Firmware-Versions-tp4641340p4641498.html
To unsubscribe from Firmware Versions, click here.
NAML

Re: Firmware Versions

aldusc
Hi! James!
I Looking for  a link for Download the  Firmware File v 1.0.25 for My Tablet MW0712
with the Firmware:
 MW0712_ANDROID4.1.1-SDK_V1.0_EN_20130111_V1.0.18
for restore the Retail Firmware (v1.0.25) when I buy my tablet...
Do you can help me??
Thanks!!

Re: Firmware Versions

Yes, it appears there has been some confusion with the web team.  There is an update (20130319 v1.1.04) that should be up there which isn't.

I will get it up there as soon as possible.

Regards,
James

From: "aldusc [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2013 10:05 AM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>

Hi! James!
I Looking for  a link for Download the  Firmware File v 1.0.25 for My Tablet MW0712
with the Firmware:
 MW0712_ANDROID4.1.1-SDK_V1.0_EN_20130111_V1.0.18
for restore the Retail Firmware (v1.0.25) when I buy my tablet...
Do you can help me??
Thanks!!

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Firmware-Versions-tp4641340p4641503.html
To unsubscribe from Firmware Versions, click here.
NAML

Re: Firmware Versions

The v1.1.04 update fixes .apk attachments, adds encryption and also fixes the mysterious compatibility error on Google Play.

You're right to want it and I will make it available within 24 hours.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To unsubscribe from Firmware Versions, click here.
NAML

Re: Firmware Versions

Edilbert
Forma what models the v1.1.04 firmware work  for

Re: Firmware Versions

bryanjck
Hi man! I remember long time ago when you said that there will be an update for the mw0711 that fixes the angry birds prob and other stuff.. but still I check the website and the update package is the same I've downloaded 5 months ago..

I have the android version 4.1.1 and the update package is v 1.0.8

Is there a new update or not? :) I just want to know..

I check constantly this site http://cr.aoc.com/support/downloads/

thanks!

Re: Firmware Versions

aldusc
Hello!
According understanding is for MW0712 Tablet, but not find it anywhere

Re: Firmware Versions

Try deleting your cache because that fix has been out for months.  V1.0.8 has the fix for Angry Birds.  20130201 v1.0.8 in fact.
I have had to load it on several of my co-workers devices :-|

From: "bryanjck [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2013 10:08 AM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>

Hi man! I remember long time ago when you said that there will be an update for the mw0711 that fixes the angry birds prob and other stuff.. but still I check the website and the update package is the same I've downloaded 5 months ago..

I have the android version 4.1.1 and the update package is v 1.0.8

Is there a new update or not? :) I just want to know..

I check constantly this site http://cr.aoc.com/support/downloads/

thanks!

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Firmware-Versions-tp4641340p4641508.html
To unsubscribe from Firmware Versions, click here.
NAML

Re: Firmware Versions

Check back in 15 minutes.  Uploading it now

From: "aldusc [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:08 PM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>

Hello!
According understanding is for MW0712 Tablet, but not find it anywhere

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Firmware-Versions-tp4641340p4641514.html
To unsubscribe from Firmware Versions, click here.
NAML

Re: Firmware Versions

bryanjck
ok man! thanks a lot! :)

Re: Firmware Versions

reycordova
I need the firmware of mw0713

Re: Firmware Versions

angelafmy
Some acumen furnishings will consistently arise at assertive credibility of the game, such as attacks of blackout if you are on the top of aerial barrio or arch a braiding arch buy fifa 14 coins over a abysmal ravine.

Re: Firmware Versions

junardz1224
hello JamesP, is there a firmware for mw0738? if not, can i downgrade this to what ver.?