Fayre Happy Hour xp prices for?

Gameservices

I've finished my agility objective from Happy Hours on this ironman, so now I need another skill to work on during the HH's( more cheap  Runescape Gold).

Hoping anyone could guide allow rough xp charges for cooking and hunter training for the event? I'm 61 cook and also 68 hunter atm requiring that you work on them while I am able to. I know it machines to level but only a rough rate and mention your level likewise please. I did ask our kids but didn't get any kind of replies lol.