[FREE][Android][Game] Grand Battle, love it ^o^

[FREE][Android][Game] Grand Battle, love it ^o^

happycamp
Hey!  Guys and Gals, I’d like to introduce you a fantastic android war game
---GRAND BATTLE.
It inherits the classic element of a visual military base. All the army constructions, aircrafts, tanks, missiles and gallant soldiers are at your service, combined its Gorgeous graphics and sound effects, high quality 3D. Major Battles in World WarⅡare also available to be experienced. All these made me feel so blooded!
I really enjoy the experience of a super commander. Nothing is impossible in this game.
So, to get the game and fight with me! 

Free download on Google Play: http://goo.gl/b7XzUL