Enjoy DVD Movies on Tesco Hudl Windows and Mac

Enjoy DVD Movies on Tesco Hudl Windows and Mac

gloriacarol
I’m going to London next Tuesday with a lady friend and I need to have something to watch, I got 5 dvd’s that I want to put them on the tablet how would you guys recommend going about this?

Re: Enjoy DVD Movies on Tesco Hudl Windows and Mac

johntang
Before watching DVD movies on Hudl, one of the best and free solution is using Handbrake but the premise is that your DVD movies are homemade ones since Handbrake does not support to rip commercial DVD disc with copy protection. If your DVD disc are commercial ones, you will need a license application called Pavtube DVDAid (Get Mac version) to rip and convert DVD movies to Hudl/Hudl 2/Hudl 3 playable formats as below.
Video: AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV
Music: MP3, WAV, APE, OGG, FLAC

Besides Tesco Hudl tablets, you will also get no problem to watch DVD movies on other tablets such as Galaxy Tab S2, Surface 3, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini 3, etc.

To connect the hudl to a PC with a USB cable. Your PC can then mount the hudl as a media device. Once that’s done all you have to do then is drag and drop any video files from your PC to the hudl.

You might need to adjust the Settings > Storage > ... Menu > USB computer connection setting to Media Device (MTP) to get this to work. The alternative approach is to copy the files on to a microSD card and then insert this into the hudl.