Connect MW0812 to a LCD screen

sato_slp
Hi, I want to connect my tablet to a larger TV LCD screen, to watch netflix movies. This TV have 2 HDMI and 2 RCA inputs, can it be done with some adapter/cable and some software/update or it can't? thanks

Re: Connect MW0812 to a LCD screen

Unfortunately there is no way to do that with the MW0812 currently.  Also, the MW0812 will be end of life fairly soon so there is almost no chance there will be future updates, let alone anything significant to manage an external device.

Regards,
James

Re: Connect MW0812 to a LCD screen

Juan
I would have expected that AOC develop support for their USB LCD panels in their tablets... ;)