Coininfifa: Mexico 0:0 Brazil

annabelledodd
The host Brazil met Mexico on their second match in World Cup, with the latest victory. Unfortunately, they finished the game with the 0-0 draw against Mexico. However, it was a good result in spite of a frustrating performance of the FIFA 14 Coins .

Mexico claimed a deserved point at Estadio Castelao in Fortaleza as Brazil failed to hit their straps and looked a pale imitation of the side that defeated Croatia 3-1 in the opening. While the Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa was the star of this match with about four good saves to keep the hosts out in a fantastic individual performance.

The Shakhtar Donetsk winger Bernard revealed after the match that he thought the goalless draw which left both sides on four points was a good result for the host’s side. “ What we made clear in the locker room is that the important thing is to win and second is not to lose. We went into the game knowing that a draw would not be a bad result.”

This time, Brazil were not as confident on the ball as they could have been. Honestly, Brazil lacked attacking options. They should organize the form once again to ensure their attacking.

Ochoa, the man of the match, single-handedly earned his side a point with a series of good saves, at least four miracles. He said: “ It was very difficult, and I’m delighted leave the field with the zero on the scoreboard. It was the game of my life.”

However, the Brazil coach Luis Felipe Scolari admitted that his side did not deserve anything more. “ Mexico had great physical strength and ball work, but we had chances in both halves. In the end, 0-0 is not a good result, but it mirrors what the game was. The team has been good, but we are also facing selections of good quality. It is not a good result but you have to respect your opponents who are very good.”

One thing that worth mentioning, Mexico did play well, and Brazil exposed their deficiencies at that FIFA 14 PS4 Coins .