Best way to Convert ISO to AVI on Mac OS X 10.11

Best way to Convert ISO to AVI on Mac OS X 10.11

gloriacarol
When I rip a DVD or Blu-Ray disc, ISO it’s an archive file which contains all the stuff in the disc. ISO covers all the data of files contained on the archived CD/DVD, or any other disc format. Many people love to save their favorite DVD as ISO files for backup on computer.

Generally speaking, for physical way I can burn the ISO file to a DVD disc then play it by a DVD Player, so I use an ISO burning software and a blank DVD disc; for virtual way I use a Virtual CD/DVD-ROM software like the famous daemon tools. But the Virtual CD/DVD-ROM software requires some computer skills that feel difficult.

According to many tests, here I recommend a better and smart way - converting ISO to AVI. Because it’s easier than using a Virtual CD/DVD-ROM software to watching the movie; It’s cheaper than buying ISO burning software and a blank DVD. And by converting ISO to AVI, we can watch the movie anywhere we want. As almost all the computers, tablets, cellphones and smart TVs supports the AVI format. If you are a Mac user and your mac has updated to Mac OS X El Capitan, you’d better choose Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac (http://pavtube.cn/imedia-converter-mac/). The professinoal video converter can convert ISO to AVI with super fast speed keeping the original quality. Only need three clicks on the mouse, and the entire conversion is quick , clean and safe.